MONOGOLIAN STYLE KIMCHI BURGERAn exciting, tasty and decorative twist on an American Classic.
1 cup (8 oz.) King's Kimchi, drained
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 Hamburger buns or rolls
- Finely chop 1/2 cup King’s Kimchi.
- Coarsely chop 1/2 cup King’s Kimchi and set aside.
- Combine ground beef, finely chopped kimchi, soy sauce and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Form mixture into patties.
- Place patties on preheated grill and cook until done.
- Remove from grill, place on bun, and top with coarsely chopped kimchi on top.
You can always find creative and delicious kimchi recipes at http://www.kingsasian.com